Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist – Cyber Security
Employment Type: Full-time
Target Segment: Across all customers in Nigeria & Ghana
- This is a Techno-commercial role which is meant that candidate possesses deft technical knowledge on assigned product solutions and is to work closely with Sales as well as OEM team and make sure targets signed with OEMs are achieved.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Total experience required: 9-12 years in IT sales
- Should have deft knowledge of Enterprise IT Solutions in Cybersecurity space especially OEMs like – PaloAlto, Fortinet, Microfocus and Splunk.
- Should be able to articulate the solutions at C’ level.
- Should be able to create, nurture and close opportunities on assigned Enterprise cybersecurity solutions.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Good network within OEMs like – PaloAlto, Fortinet, Microfocus and Splunk…etc.
- Good network in Distributors / suppliers.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.