Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are looking for young and dynamic persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production / Procurement Officer
Description / Responsibilities
- Preparing and sending of Quotations to client.
- Sending enquiry mails to foreign suppliers
- Working together with other members of the production/ procurement department to ensure production process are completed.
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company both locally and internationally every Friday.
- Work with the marketing department and other members of the production department to determine items or materials needed by clients.
- Looks through various catalogues to locate items required by clients.
- Sourcing for samples in the Local Market when need be or when necessary.
- Acquire goods at favourable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers from the foreign market.
- Liaises with local and foreign suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process;
- Works with the marketing team to accurately interpret and source for items needed by clients.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Work with team members and Head of Production / Procurement department to complete duties as needed.
- A minimum of BSc or HND in any related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year (ENTRY LEVEL) work experience in a similar role.
- A Male is required for this Role.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.