CEE Food & Beverages is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Bottling Experience)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ensure a safe work enviroment for employees and ensure that safe work practies are utilized.
- Conduct daily line performance review meetings with representatives from all departments.
- Prioritize maintenance work orders in conjunction with the assistant maintenance manager.
- Support team meetings that will address issues that affect line performance.
- Ensure the adherence to proper quality standards and procedures.
- On a period basis, follow up to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Tour plant daily to ensure housekepeing and GMP standards are being adhered to.
- Productivity; take actions that drive continuous improvement with regard to line efficiency.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other functions within the facility.
- Review performance results of production lines, take actions and adjust as necessary.
- Ensure that production is scheduled in such a manner as to minimize downtime.
- On a daily basis, review and ensure production is scheduled in such a manner as to avoid out of stock situations.
- Resolve any issues as to consumer complaints and customer feedback.
- On a routine basis, ensure cross-functional communication within the plant is timely and effective.
- Coach all subordinates daily, encourage and support training activities.
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.