Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a social service centre / home for addiction, drug abuse and rehabilitation is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Director
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a Competent Program Director who will be responsible for Providing overall Program Management.
- Establish program development objectives and conduct ongoing analysis of effectiveness.
- Oversee a strong post rehab monitoring and evaluation program.
- Identify and evaluate risks to the program: people and implement measures to control risks
- Network with other relevant agencies (NDLEA, UNODC, SAMHSA, Ministry of Health, etc.)
- Ensure all staff and program services are in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies.
- Liaise with all the medical consultants involved in treatment to ensure sound rehabilitation and recovery of clients.
- Recruit, and conduct performance appraisal for program staff and recommend trainings for staff and ensure on-going professional development for program staffs
- Excellent Technical, Managerial, Organising and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with people in a multi sensitive cultural environment.
- 5-10 years experience in senior management in a non profit/development organization
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 5 years in project management in health and social industry
- Thorough understanding of program/project management techniques or methods.
- Experience in Fundraising, grant sourcing and management
- Proven experience as a program director or other managerial positions
- Post graduate Degree in relevant Medicine Field, Public Health, Social Work, Psychiatry, Psychology
Deadline: 26th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates only should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.