Ladlas Prince refers to the network of consulting firms under the umbrella of Ladlas Prince LLC, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
Ladlas Prince – We are an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advisory, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities.
We are adding to our league of growth achievers, mindset re-engineering and process-oriented team with the capacity below:
Job Title: Proposal Writer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ladlas Prince is recruiting value vibrant personnel with the capability to prepare proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts and obtaining approvals before deadlines.
- The prospective personnel must be focused, agile, trainable, teachable and detailed-oriented young graduates. If you fall out of any of the above description, this position is not for you!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidate must be a Graduate, preferably possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in English Language, Mass Communication or other Social Science discipline.
- “MUST” have completed NYSC and have 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Interested candidate must be below 27 years of age as at 31st December 2020.
- If not above, a proven experience/capability in proposal writing will be considered suitable.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and technical communication skill.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
- Strong ability to summarize data concisely.
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- A good computing skill (usage and terms) including social media handling.
- Fully resident in Ibadan or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate, implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with relevant supporting documents to: email@example.com with the Subject: “YOUR NAME – Proposal Writer – Ladlas Prince Nigeria”