AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Raw Materials Planner
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full Time
- The role is responsible for ensuring consistent supply of materials to plants to satisfy production volumes while optimizing cash flow.
Minimum requirements include (but not limited to):
- B.Eng / B.Sc in relevant field and from an accredited tertiary institution
- Good knowledge of VPO or related manufacturing tools
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies
- Knowledge of Supply chain principles, from purchasing through manufacturing
- Ability to negotiate and influence suppliers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to use SAP, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, report drafting, and interpersonal skills
- Discipline and rigor around process with attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Deliver weekly and long term MRP runs
- Prepare and present materials related KPI’s, gaps and opportunities in supply review
- Manage materials within cash flow budgets and against inventory policy
- Manage call offs from suppliers
- PR generations for all materials and ret-pack
- Oversee supplier management (operational level)
- Ensure material supply against requirements
- Expedite all urgent deliveries
- Handle control/loss prevention and obsolete management
- Handle stock level management at brewery and supplier
- Handle materials management for NPD, promotions and discontinuations, including phase-in and phase-out planning
- Ensure risk identification and mitigation
- Be responsible for systems and master data maintenance
- Identify and implement cost avoidance and cost reduction initiatives
- Handle KPI tracking – DCBL material, Inventory out-of-range
- Ensure appropriate reporting on raw materials planning activities.
- Reporting to the Planning Manager
- Works closely with, and provides support to: SNP, Inventory Planning teams.
- Works closely with external suppliers
- Part of a team responsible for ensuring material supply
- Will also be responsible for identifying and implementing cost avoidance and cost reduction initiatives e.g. MOQ optimization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online