Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female and Male Private Chef (Residential)
Locations: Abuja and Lagos (Live-in and Live-out)
Slot: 10 Openings
- Menu planning
- Family and staff meal preparation
- Food shopping
- Pantry inventory
- Wine pairing
- Formal table setting and service
- The private chef works within the family as a stay-out staff; i.e she resumes in the morning and closes in the evening OR live-in staff
- Highly experienced in intercontinental and national dishes.
- Expert knowledge of kitchen hygiene and food safety
- High stamina level
- Expert management and supervising skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Expert communication skills.
- Candidate MUST be experienced in baking
Job Title: Professional Private Driver (Live-in & Live-out)
Locations: Lagos – Ikorodu, Ikeja, Magodo and Lagos Island, Abuja
Slot: 3 Openings
- Candidates will primarily be responsible for driving our clients as required.
- Previous experience as a private driver or similar working experience.
Ideal Candidate will need:
- The ability to cope with unexpected situations.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Lots of energy and stamina.
- Clean criminal background
- To be trustworthy
- To be safety conscious
- Very proactive
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Maintain office records
- Operate common office appliances
- Run office errands
- Answer telephone and take messages
- Promote the company`s business using the various digital marketing channels
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and most recent passport to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text.