Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Hygienist
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to set the standard for quality? As Site Hygienist you’ll have the freedom to ensure our manufacturing raises the bar even further.
Quality counts here. Working in a fast-paced production environment, you’ll ensure we meet the highest quality standards. Every time. You’ll:
- Build relationships to improve current practices and prevent mistakes
- Create training, technical manuals and audits
- Work with colleagues and suppliers to ensure our brand reputation
- Ensure our customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
You’ll succeed because…
- …you’re committed to quality. You’ve a background in manufacturing as a team leader, a quality leader or a wealth of experience in healthcare manufacturing. You:
- Work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results
- Understand quality controls, technical manuals and complaints processes
- Are diplomatic, constructive and tactful which means you can influence people to change and improve working practices and processes
- Collaborate effectively and can lead improvement.
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online