Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Teacher (Nursery, Primary, Secondary & Sixth Form)
- The Teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- B.SC in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organised with excellent leadership abilities.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organise supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments and tests.
- Evaluate and document student’s progress.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.