Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Resource Mobilization Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Resource Mobilization Officer will oversee the overall activities related to mobilization of resources, grants management, funding needs and gaps, and the awards process. Maintain project calendars and milestones.
- Analyze information on project activities and monitor progress towards targets using various project management databases
- Manage the resource mobilization plan and activities of the Foundation
- Coordinate and actively participate in the preparation, writing and submissions of grant proposals
- Establish guidelines and procedures for proposal development and monitoring that ensure effective coordination for resource mobilization, the approval of grant agreements, projecting and addressing financing gaps.
- Work with technical and communications teams to ensure communications and program objectives and activities are consistent with programmatic goals and resource mobilization needs
- Develop fund generation and resource mobilization work plan and constantly follow-up the implementation of the plan,
- In collaboration with the foundationâ€™s leadership and Heads of Programs, map resource needs and develop resource mobilization strategies
- Keep up to date with the donor landscape, priorities and trends and work to identify new donors (including governments, foundations, individuals and industry)
- To take the lead in identifying funding opportunities, listing them and sharing the information with the program team.
- Develop concept notes, proposals and budgets which drive the achievement of the foundation’s strategic plan and align with donor priorities.
- Provide other support as required in the implementation of the Resource Mobilization Strategy.
- Support teams to ensure compliance on donor and other financial requirements, including ensuring timely and quality reporting
- Advise and manage the Foundation’s endowment
- Promote and enhance existing partnerships and collaborations
- Manage and oversee the Account unit functions.
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree from a recognized university in Economics, Finances, International development or any other relevant field.
- MBA or ICAN is an added Advantage
- High-level experience of at least 5 years with fund-raising/resource mobilization in international development with demonstrable success in resource mobilization
- Ability to work with donors as well as manage and build strategic donor relations; sound understanding of the donor financing landscape and processes;
- Ability to work on performance-based targets for fundraising;
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential, with experience in proposal development
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders, from industry, civil society, governments and international organizations.
Deadline: 19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send in their professional CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.