Royal Crystal Airways handles the transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst and Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We currently seek a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Analyst to support researching and tracking of new business opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail, bring relevant experience, and can work independently, effectively, and accurately within short deadlines.
- B.Sc in Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Business Management
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Professional level writing and communication skills
- Conduct business analysis of each of our business units, unearth the opportunities and write strategies around it for long term revenue
- Support business development in all phases of the business development process to include identification, qualification, and review of new business opportunities
- Use relevant search portals (beta.sam, GovWin, GovTribe, BD2, eBuy, FPDS, FedConnect, IDIQ and GWAC portals, etc.) to identify potential opportunities
- Perform initial relevance opportunity analysis based on company strategy, goals, core competencies, etc.
- Research targeted opportunities for incumbency, contract ceilings and funding levels, competitors, government and industry points of contact, relevant events, etc.
- Work with Unit Managers to determine core competencies
- Compile and maintain a database of relevant opportunities for first level opportunity review
- Assist in maintaining the company’s pipeline of existing and new opportunities.
- Prepare listing of new opportunities for presentation to BD/Capture management
- Assist proposal team by contributing to the proposal development process as needed
- May attend industry day or webinar events
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online