HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a global citizenship and investment company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
- We are currently seeking to hire a sales consultant who will be responsible for devising strategies to promote and sell products or services to customers and clients as well as devise sales techniques; demonstrate products and services to customers; study sales statistics and establish sales potentials.
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven.
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft word / Excel.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
- Generating high Net worth and leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email, and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate investment opportunities of products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service inquiries.
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Informing clients of market conditions, updating them on investment research and economic trends, and meeting with them to discuss their portfolio performance and investment objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.