Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Protective Marine Coating)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in Chemical Engineering, Industry Chemistry or related field with sales experience of Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing
- 5 years of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector.
- Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
- Manage the day to day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop a good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.