International Institute of Channel Management And Retailing (IICMR) is a training Institute established in the year 2008, and has set up multiple centre of training excellence. We have completed 12 years of presence in training sector and will continue to surpass excellence in future to remain the top training institute globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field with 0-5 years work experience
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Serving NYSC Corp members in all the local government of Niger State are encouraged to apply.
- NGN50,000 – 150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online