Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role involves using techniques ranging from surveys and focus groups to statistical analysis and data mining, market research analysts study consumer preferences and buying habits to help companies more effectively market their products and services.
- Support team by ensuring accurate data mining and cleaning.
- Support project team by detailing clients with Analytics Insight.
- Work with stakeholders, identifying opportunities for leveraging data to solve for business challenges.
- Identify valuable data sources / data sets that can be leveraged to improve results.
- Analyze data to interpret business opportunity and discover trends and patterns.
- Work closely with retail business analytics team to understand gaps and proffer accurate solutions
- Support team to validate and monitor field merchants.
- Ensure both team meet deadlines by checking workload and report back to Head.
- Support team in validating data and spatial analysis of data gotten from field.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of structured / un-structured data used for analysis.
- Research and implement custom statistical models and machine learning algorithms.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to evolve ideas into successful solutions.
- Communicate results and ideas to key stakeholders / decision makers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Hands-on experience in building ETL, data mining, predictive modelling etc.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python etc.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Logic, creativity and imagination;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good research skills;
- Excellent self-motivation and adaptability
- Support BSO Team to understand various dimensions of the project
- Support Tradermoni team to validation data queried from BOI whitelist database
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.