IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Sales
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Sales. Based in Lagos, this role is responsible for coordinating and implementing the annual strategic sales plan to achieve and / or surpass the company’s sales and profit objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide inputs in the development of the sales strategy and implement the approved sales plan.
- Achieve growth and sales targets per budget.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Develop and prepare short- and long-range sales forecasts.
- Continuously identify and develop new business opportunities across assigned accounts and direct the team to develop plans of action to sell the opportunities to the accounts.
- Support Key Account Managers and Account Managers in managing the key account relationships, including periodic meetings, planning, contracts, etc.
- Participate in pricing decisions.
- Ensure customer transactions are expedited through the entire sales cycle.
- Ensure that IHS’s solutions are well matched to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization to ensure that cross-functional dependencies support execution of sales priorities and activities.
- Engage continuously with the Revenue Assurance and Accounts Receivable functions to ensure that maximum value is captured by the business.
- Accompany Key Account Managers and Account Managers to maintain and develop business opportunities across customer sites as and when required.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of Key Account Managers and Account Managers to ensure goals/ objectives are accomplished. Mentor, coach, and develop the team.
- Ensure IHS’s profile is elevated to the position of a strategic partner in the customer’s view.
- Support continuous improvement of processes, policies and procedures to drive best practice and ensure that IHS is at par with industry standards.
- Monitor new services in the organization and market and report their effect on revenue.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Director, Sales.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- +12-13 years’ progressive sales and marketing experience, with most recent 4-5 years managing a sales team.
- Demonstrable ability to execute business-to-business (B2B) sales techniques and processes with the telecoms environment.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Assurance
- Commercial Competence & Business Acumen
- Strategy Formulation & Implementation
- Business Development
- Customer Industry Knowledge
- Contract Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Networking.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Deadline: 13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online