Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Technology and Innovation Development
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The holder of the office will lead people in product and service development related to computer communication technology and systems’ automation as well as manage the company’s mobile applications, software, branding and all branding materials design and creation.
Role and Task Complexities
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software, systems and system security
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Software installation and networking of systems
- Email set-up, troubleshooting and management and server administration and management
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improve office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Conducting regular system audits and running regular checks on network and data security
- Developing and implementing IT policies and best practice guides for the organization
- Conducting regular system audits and software performance tuning
- Ability to handle video and photography cameras, as well as creating documentaries and editing video
- Ability to design and manage mobile applications and software
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Preparing presentations as well as setting up meetings
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Review and research into information technology solutions that improve the business processes, making them faster and more cost effective
- Research and documentation into business development trends that make it easier to track business leads and improve data presentation.
- B.Eng / B.Sc qualification
- Experience: 5 – 7 years.
Deadline: 6th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.