Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager( facility Management)
Job Type: Full Time
- We need a highly experienced Senior Operations Manager to manage our daily business operations.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- Engineering Degree with HSE certifications and relevant training in facility management.
- Minimum of 10 years Cognate experience in Operations management, preferably in Facility management space with at least 5 years as manager.
- Good knowledge of project management software.
- Experience in setting up and managing administration and financial management systems.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
- Oversee all facility managers on all sites.
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Conduct root cause analysis.
- Manage all departmental operations.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for project to achieve all project objectives.
- Supervise efficient working of all projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Develop sustainable business strategy for Business bottom-line improvement
- Engage with high ticket clients, convert prospective opportunities to clients
- Monitor work of team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve the company’s objective.
- Generate management reports, dashboards and data models with the help of Business Intelligence tools.
- Display excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.