Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Mobile Application Engineer)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To design, code, test, analyze and manage software programs and applications that drive Interswitch’s strategy, products and third-party business.
- Assists other software engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document software products and components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
- Design and implement automated unit testing as required on a project
- Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Involves in task breakdown, provides reasonable work estimates and communicates deviations from estimates or work product in advance of the deadline
- Creates thorough, professional-quality technical specifications and design documentation
- Contributes to company knowledge base and process improvements
- Current on emerging software technologies and makes recommendations
- Proactively recommends, schedules, and provide software and development framework and tools improvements and upgrades
Education & Experience
- Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Applied Physics / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional Qualification(s): Added Advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): At least 5 years of hands-on experience writing production-quality codes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online