Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry requires the service of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Doctor
- A licensed Medical Officer whose primary responsibility would be to maintain and restore the health of employees on site by administering appropriate and adequate medical care when necessary.
- He/she would be saddled with the responsibility of examining patients, reviewing their medical histories, diagnosing illnesses or injuries, administering treatment and providing expert counsel to employees on their health and well-being.
- The preferred candidate must demonstrate passion and genuine concern for people and the medical profession, and have considerable industry related experience.
- Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via ambulance and mobile clinic
- Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, and provide routine reports
- Stay up to date on advances in medicine including First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
- Work as required with minimal or no supervision
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications
- Perform daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
- Follow company procedures and government standards
- Handle referrals to Specialist Centres when the need arises
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- A Masters’ Degree in Health Administration would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years clinical experience, and at least five years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical Risk Management Experience
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations
- Must possess relevant certifications and professional medical license.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the medical profession
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Deadline: 6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.