Ultima is a full-service media and entertainment company. We harness existing and emerging production and communications technologies in the creation, development and delivery of compelling content and entertainment experiences to a constantly evolving world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Production Intern
Detailed Description / Responsibilities
- Assist Ultima in identifying appropriate social media channels for our specific business needs, and tailors campaigns to the target audience. This simply means you will advise us on what social media channel will be appropriate for our business, ensure we are on that channel and generate traffic on that channel by frequent and continuous posting of updates and events on our various channels / platforms.
- Research and advise on how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Other duties as may be assigned by your line manager.
- Candidate must be passionate about social media engagement and must be Social Media Savvy.
- Report on web traffic for all our social media platforms, and analyze user engagement.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness, and look for creative ways to ensure that our social media pages are all interactive and engaging.
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers queries and comments
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please be informed that this is an internship role, and it is advisable that employees who live within Lekki and it’s environs should apply.