Health Zone Africa is an organization that is using technology to bridge access to healthcare, by connecting you to healthcare-related information in Africa. HeZa also curates’ projects that provide affordable healthcare to individuals with no access to quality healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager (Remote)
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- Health Zone Africa is looking for Social Media Manager for remote work. If you have a creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in creating engagement across social media while providing valuable information; then Health Zone Africa is looking for you to join our team.
- The purpose of the Social Media Manager is to lead HeZa’s social media strategy to boost visibility, customer, and client engagement.
- This will typically involve managing HeZa’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing online projects and campaigns.
As HeZa’s Social Media Manager, you’ll need to:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Write / share engaging blog posts and articles.
- Create engaging multimedia content and / or outsource this effectively.
- Establish key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor and report performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Manage all social media channels which include Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Plan content / delivery, and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote HeZa’s brand.
What to expect:
- Be ready to work in a research-driven environment.
- Stay up to date with news regarding healthcare in Africa, healthy living, and general well-being.
- Be ready to invest time in creating relationships with healthcare professionals in a bid to get them to be a part of the HeZa community.
- Candidate must possess a high level of proficiency in sentence construction and grammatical expression.
- Remote working hours with little supervision.
- This a result-driven role with monthly appraisals to determine how effective the posting and engagement strategy is.
- Salary: N45,000 per month
- Yearly bonus – Dependent on your individual, and organization’s performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online