Nail Arcade is a classy Nail salon with a state-of-the-art service hub in Lekki Phase 1-Lagos after 20 years in business in other locations. Lekki is our prime location of choice because we see an amazing opportunity to deliver top-notch niche beauty services to everyone that wants to look beautiful with an experience that indulges your senses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Personnel / PA
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the Chief executive officer.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND with 1 year work experienece.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.