AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of homegrown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high-performance teams and become part of making history. Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Automation Tester
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a BSc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of software testing experience.
- Must have a good understanding of Manual and Automated execution of Test script.
- Must have experience using katalon and selerium
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions, and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online