Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state / sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Tester
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design
- Creation of detailed test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate test activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Patterns and irregularities
- Capturing those results in a clear concise manner
- Outlining Problems
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Prepare the environment(s) including data and parameters
- Conducting tests
- Observing results
- Highlighting Opportunities
- Offer Solutions.
- Provide test results with supporting dialog and insight.
- Monitor and consult on debugging process results.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Assist/Support project teams with various implementations.
- Help visualize technical data in a way that is meaningful to business decision-makers Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Develop user documentation based on use case requirements.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management
- or Statistics.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- 8am – 6 pm Monday -Friday, however, weekend work may be required.
Deadline: 29th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one page Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Software Quality Assurance Tester – Abuja” as the subject of the email.