TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect
Job Type: Contract
- The candidate should have vast experience in Solution architecture, design, client-facing and development leadership experience.
- Must be able to lead software design, development and implementation tasks as well as experience developing web-based API extensions to ERP applications leveraging Java and or C#. In addition, it is important that the individual have extensive PL/SQL, SQL, Webservices/ESB, Oracle DB and MS SQL experience
We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of Java, Webservices and ERP, in particular to:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over the competition.
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team.
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures. Maintain the correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Advanced level skill in Java, Web services, Rest API etc.
- Good knowledge of operating systems and solution architecture
- Strong presentation, documentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- 8+ years of experience designing and building web solutions using Java technologies
- IFS ERP and Oracle Solutions experience is advantageous
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Efficient communication skills.
Other Skills desired:
- Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: recruitments@theTriVersa.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted