Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 5 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in 2013. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country, with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- A minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field with 3-5 years work experience.
- Proficient knowledge of SAGE software is an added advantage
- Candidate must have a good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Candidate must have an excellent organization skill
- Proven work experience as a stock controller or similar roles
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
Deadline: 12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title and location as subject of the mail. E.g Stock Controller Asaba