Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure alignment of activities to support the business plan
- Share information and communicate goals
- Introduction of new models
- Create group leader development plans and coach the members
- Support introduction of new paint technologies when applicable
- Develop standardize work instruction for each production process
- Manage office safety program and manage timely implementation of countermeasure to resolve problems
- Ensure daily process quality and coordinate activity with the team to improve paint quality
- Promote problem solving activities within and outside of the department
- Lead activity to eliminate production bottle necks and/or chronic downtime
- Identify waste in paint processes and implement activities to improve efficiency
- Cultivate a workforce that is representative of Diversity and Inclusion initiative
- Ability to work 2nd shift, rotating shifts, shutdowns, and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Create production improvement strategies relative to KPI achievement and support Group Leaders through Team Members in translating those strategies into concrete action plans by use of Floor Management Systems
- Lead Strategic Planning for sustainable daily operations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 5 – 7 years experience.
N350, 000 – N500,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.