A reputable company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher – Diction
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- As an Assistant Diction Teacher, you will provide support to the Diction Teacher by helping to supervise activities in the classroom, working with children on an individual, small group or whole class basis.
- The role of the subject teacher-Diction requires a broad knowledge of the subject area, the ability to facilitate the pupil”s learning in the skills and content of their subject, and concern for care of the pupils
The Subject Teacher will be responsible for:
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking pupils” work
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organisation.
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
- Maintaining accurate records of pupil attendance, pupil academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum Writing pupils” reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Completing other duties as required by the Manager
- Candidates should possess any of the following qualification: B.Ed, NCE.
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply