Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Network System Administrator to join our esteemed ICT team. As a Network System Administrator, you are required to ensure that all systems are running effectively and efficiently at all times.
- This position requires a strong willed individual with a positive work attitude. You must be a leader who is also self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.
- Must have 4 to 6 years proven post NYSC work experience as a network administrator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A technical mind.
- Must be efficient and organized
- In depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to describe technical information in easy terms.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
- Ability to Manage the Servers, Networks and PABX Telephone System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing light programming.
- Planning the appropriate system needs of Abuja Clinics.
- Installing the appropriate systems to help Abuja Clinics run effectively.
- Providing system support throughout the working day.
- Will be on call occasionally outside normal working hours.
- Solving problems regarding system and network.
- Monitoring network efficiency at all times.
- Backup, restore and update information when necessary.
- Identify the ICT needs of Abuja Clinics and ensure they are met in a timely manner.
- Planning security measures.
- Implementing these security measures.
- Monitoring security measures and ensuring that the system is not under attack.
- Ensuring that all separate elements of the system work together.
- Ensure routine maintenance of all Abuja Clinics devices and systems.
- Training and educating Abuja Clinics staff on the importance of computer security.
- Training all other ICT staff.
- Setting up ICT equipment for trainings, presentations, meetings etc.
- Providing easy to understand advice for employees.
- Setting up user accounts and retrieving information including passwords and account usernames.
- Monitoring the storage capacities of the system.
- Fixing analog and digital telephone hitches
Deadline: 8th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online