Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader (Branch)
Reports To: Territorial Coordinator
- Sourcing for microfinance SME clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets.
- Ensuring operational excellence during the course of duty.
- Ensure that all approved Loans are disbursed timely
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Ensure account opening documentations are completed by team members
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Generate feedback to management on development in market, competitor analysis, product enhancement etc.
- Ensure credit appraisal& cash flow analysis of clients.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentations duly completed, executed & submitted.
- Verification of loan requests of clients for amounts not exceeding N150, 000.00 and their guarantors.
- Supervisescross selling of products by team members
- Ensure performance tracking with the use of identified reports.
- Coordination and supervision of the branch.
- Ensure the branch meets its weekly/monthly Deposit target through team marketing and creation of quality risk assets to empower customers.
- Review of the weekly / monthly prospect lists for loan and deposit clients of team members.
- Confirm status (physical state, valuation etc.) of assets/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Follow up on delinquent loans& immediately refersame to his/her supervisor
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Responsible for the proper use and safe keep of bank’s assets in the branch
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online