Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing player in the Oil and Gas sector. The company is engaged, among other services, in the sales and supplies of steel and other machined spare parts for upstream companies.
Due to expansion, the company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- The person for this position must have a B.Sc / HND in Mechanical or Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
- Minimum Class of Degree is 2.1 or Upper Credit.
- Relevant experience of 5 years which should include engineering or production role and must have direct interface with foundry and metal machine operations
- Candidates for the positions must have experience in commercial bidding, negotiations etc. for oil and gas projects.
- Candidates must be goal-getters, self-starters with dynamic personalities.
- Excellent commercial and presentation skills are essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside on the Lagos Island axis to Ajah, Awoyaya and environs.
Deadline: 6th November, 2020.