Cloud Interactive Media Group (CIMG), founded in 2011, is one of Africa’s leading technology company with a versatile platform that supports proprietary messaging and communication for enterprise services. Our platform is designed to connect mobile network operators with service providers in different sectors and industries.
At Cloud Interactive, we provide a variety of communication and payment services that are everything you need to build a high impact mobile engagement with your users. Our platform allows you to work on building superior customer engagement experiences without the complexity that comes from working directly with mobile operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Specialist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a smart yet proactive Technical Specialist who is passionate about producing scalable software solutions and working in a cross functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- An understanding of enterprise applications with a focus on building custom scalable REST API, Postgres, Back-end skills, frameworks application and performance dimensioning.
- Experience in unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration, git, UML, UI design and usability, reactive programming, working with external teams, scrum.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Experience in programming and in object-oriented software development.
- Hands-on experience in architecture design and server setup – Cloud hosting and on-premise
- Database setup and administration – MySQL, MSSQL
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Initiating and overseeing the development, deployment & delivery of services & projects
- Partners/Vendors/Platform review, recommendation & selection – RFQ Filling/issuance & vendor evaluation
- SLA assurance with MNOs, technical partners, vendors, content partners etc.
- Telco’s & business partners engagement – technical reviews, digital marketing review, advisory & implementation analysis towards revenue generation
- Management revenue review/projection & business impact analysis – growth hacking process & marketing strategies for adoption & retention of customers
- Explore new technologies and keeping abreast of all new developments in the field of IT & Digital business
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Prior Experience in a lottery company is required.
Deadline: 11th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.