Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We’re looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that’s not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready to rock, we’re the place for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must have at least 5 years driving experience.
- Applicant must have hands-on experience with electronic equipment and .software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc).
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Applicant should be able to drive 10-15tons 6tyres; 10Tyres truck.
- Applicant should be willing to travel 5-7 times in a month.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must have minimum of O’Level Certificate.
- Applicant must have good knowledge of Nigerian Roads (Eastern Part of Nigeria and Northern Part of Nigeria).
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work / rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Truck Driver” as the subject of the mail.