Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client. Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Contract
- We at Savannah are looking for creative and talented UI / UX designers on a contract basis with an eye for creating amazing user experiences.
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- You will work as part of an agile team to design and implement new features and technologies. Deliver high quality, designs, and user experience.
- You will work on multiple projects ranging from web apps, mobile web applications, android applications, and other design sets such as logos, flyers, social media images and website responsive designs.
Required Qualifications & Skills
You Should possess the following but not restricted to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design [UX Interaction Design] or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in solving complex user design problems,
- Portfolio of design projects,
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills,
- Strong skills in working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma,
- Knowledge of tools for creating wireframes Mock-ups/Balsamiq/Invision etc, creating a clickable prototype
- Good time-management skills.
As a UI / UX designer with Savannah your responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields,
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online