DPhi is a community with a vision to build data culture and democratize Data Science learning. It was started with an intent to create an impact, build a great community and product in the field of data science that people love associating with or consuming it!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UI / UX & Graphic Design Intern
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
Number of openings: 2
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Months
About the Internship (Work from home Job)
- At DPhi, we love building a seamless platform that people fall in love using it over and over again; UI / UX or visual communication is a core part of it. In this internship, you would primarily work on UI / UX design for DPhi’s web application and you would get a chance to make your hands dirty with some fun and quirky visual communication/graphic designing projects for social media.
- If every time you visit a website or an app, you notice the tiniest details about its interface and user interactions and think of how it could have been designed better, this internship is for you.
- If you are someone with an impeccable design sense supported by an equally impressive design portfolio (prior UI/UX projects would be a BIG plus), this internship is for you. And if you are someone with abundant curiosity, oodles of creativity, ability to think from first principles, and a tinge of humor, this internship is most certainly for you.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design wireframes, mockups and develop functional prototypes
- Increase the impact of branding campaigns and other micro pages through innovative design
- Generate creative banners and other graphics resources for social media and other platforms
- Work closely with product, content, and business teams to design teams to improve the overall user experience
- Test the UI and user flow after the development
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work from home job/internship
- Can start the work from home job/internship between 7th October 2020 and 11th November 2020.
- Are available for duration of 3 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
Skill (s) required:
- UI & UX Design
- $135 – $140 monthly.
- Letter of Recommendation
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV stating their motivation for applying to DPhi and their experience in UI / UX design, UI / UX and graphic design portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.