Zinchi International is an education, travel/tourism and logistics company centered in the heart of the city of Abuja to bridge the gap in the service sector of education and travel industry by creating new ideas that will drive change for the betterment of its target population and the entire system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Video Editor to creatively organise recorded footage into a finished project that matches our goals and is suitable for social media.
- Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story and also able to use a professional video camera.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro & After Effects).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong mind to learn or try out new things.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp production teams needs and specifications.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.