Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians. We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians. We leverage on over thirty years of thought leadership in a range of practical community-level interventions and policy engagements to scale population-level impact. SFH connects all Nigerians in an innovative social business model to expand access to essential health commodities while boosting overall national health financing.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Legal (Early Career Professionals)
Ref Id: sfh-77495
Locations: Any City, Nigeria
Department: Legal and Contract Unit
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented candidates who are Early Career Professionals. Candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interview for suitable positions that arise in the course of the year.
What we offer:
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. For early career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
- We have designed the programme to give exceptional young people the business knowledge and work experience to become future leaders in this sector. From the start, you will attend our comprehensive onboarding programme that exposes you to all areas of the organisation.
- Then depending on your chosen career path and job placement, you will participate in structured and focused capacity building – both on and off the job. In addition to the highly competitive starting salary, you will be given stimulating hands-on-roles, exposure to all aspects of public health programming and development work and the opportunity to participate in innovative health projects. You will be supported by an experienced supervisor who will provide constructive feedback and have access to experienced mentors and coaches.
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Law
- Must be called to the Ngerian Bar
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant master’s degree will give an added advantage
- Registration with a relevant professional body will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Deadline: 1st December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.