Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable ISP firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management Officer
Specialization: Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
- BSc / HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Client Relationship experience. Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client-facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem-solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build a profitable relationship with Clients.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
- Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients, and giving accurate responses to clients.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- 3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting, and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
- Provide optimum customer relationships as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Escalation of all clients payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly basis.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for the downtime experienced.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Develop and update client-related reports.
- Identify and report on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Proactively follow up with disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship-building opportunities.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.