Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Multipro Consumer Products Limited, a leading FMCG company in Nigeria is looking to hire experienced Account Officer to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Multipro Consumer Products limited is an excellent place to grow your career. Do not hesitate to apply.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with Management staff regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments.
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records.
- Multitasking to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a department accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking expenses
- Processing refunds
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please.