Finchglow Group is a world-class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Accountant, you are responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and Administrative services in order to meet the company’s requirements and support day-to- day operations.
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely preparation of invoices in accordance with the relevant contract conditions
- Ensure contract details are accurately set up in the invoicing system and updated in a timely manner
- Check invoices for discrepancies in price, quantity and items.
- Verify authorized supporting documentation for invoice details
- Successful invoice submission through clients systems are required in contracts
Qualification & Experience
- BSc in Accounting
- A minimum of two years’ experience
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to pay high attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change and a pressured work environment
Deadline: 10th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates residing around Apapa and its environs would be preferred.
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted.