Bizpool Africa – Our client, an Electrical Distribution and Construction Management company in Abuja requires the services of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or Banking and Finance.
- At least a year or more experience in Administrative role
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skill and Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information, and compiling and presenting reports, budgets, and financial statements
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Negotiating the terms of business deals
- Manage the Books of the company and perform pre-audit on them
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data.
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@bizpool.africa using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.