Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited – An indigenous organization with ties to multinational companies and trusted in the art of distributing logistics, and retailership of agro allied products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Deadline: 24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send all necessary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.