Gryn Bricks & Tech – We are a Real Estate Developer committed to providing eco-friendly and sustainable homes across Nigeria. We are Nigeria’s number one provider of green homes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Content Developer
- We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team for an internship as a Content Developer. The responsibilities of the Content Developer include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes brochures, social media graphics, billboard slogans and company profiles.
- To be successful as this job you should have great communication, research, teamwork skills and a keen eye for detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, English or any related field.
- Experience or strong working knowledge in Content development, Graphic Design, WordPress, Photoshop or a related field may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Résumé to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.