BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Manager, Key Accounts
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky Pens and BIC Stationery business in all Modern Trade outlets, Key Accounts, HORECA, B2B and eCommerce business. Build the team operating structure and capacity.
- Ensure speedy listing of new product and shelve presence of existing products.
- Design and execute promotion in outlets, enhance LSNL and BIC Stationery image in all the modern trade outlets.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Order negotiation and product listing in Modern Trade outlets
- Key Account business plan and execution (Service Level Agreement)
- Maintain master data for the Key Accounts, modern retail data analysis and support
- Engage relevant stake holders for Modern Trade business, proper liaison between customers and the relevant stakeholders (finance, supply chain, HR, and marketing) to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction
- Manage Modern Trade budgets and ROIC
- Price compliance and monitoring, ensure price alignment in execution of orders
- Competition activities reporting and generating action plan
- Ensure smooth business relationship with B2B customers
- Design strategy for monitoring products availability at warehouses & stores levels, ensure product freshness
- Any other job as may be assigned by Line Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Product Availability, Visibility, Accessibility and Prominence
- Frequency of orders
- Number of effective listing versus SKUs
- Service level
- Percentage of order generation to cash collected
- Improve Nigeria SPARC rating
- AR and AP ratings and reconciliations.
- +5 years relevant sales experience in Modern Trade / Key Accounts business with track records.
- HND or BSc in any Business or Social Sciences.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
Professional Skill Sets:
- R – Relevant experience in Sales & Key Account management.
- R – Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially PowerPoint & Excel
- R-Avanced selling skills
- R- Negotiation skills
- R- Planning skills
- R- Proficient in retail mat and sales analytics
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Leave a Reply