CFS is a multi-faceted financial services company offering tailored financial services and solutions to individuals and companies. We provide a diversified range of financial services. Our services include Private, Business, Corporate and Mortgage Banking, Assets management, Stock Broking, and investment Banking (Financial Advisory; Debt & Equity Capital Markets and Project & Structured Finance), Bureau De change, Pension Fund Administrator and Insurance Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent’s estate.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
Deadline: 17th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.