De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls come with ultra-modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater to different customer experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Job Description
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement audit best practices vis-à-vis company audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce financial risks through effective control implementation and monitoring.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance best practice.
- Preparation of extensive monthly reports on audit matters for management review.
- Conduct investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Prepare the outlet daily gain and loss analysis report, and necessary reconciliation.
- Conduct verification exercises from time to time.
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Zero to two years work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Sound independent judgment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills (Preference for Knowledge of Sage).
- Ability to work on large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Conversant with IFRS standards
Deadline: 31st December, 2020