Laim Hotel, Osogbo – We are a 5-star hotel that envisions towards constantly anticipating our guest’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We uniquely carryout excellent world-class hospitality standard to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender / Mixologist
Location: Osogbo, Osun (Intrested applicant must reside in Osun State)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan drink menus and inform customers about new beverages and specials
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu and develop new cocktail recipes
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Take inventory, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Handle cash, credit, and debit card transactions and ensure charges are accurate.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Ensure the bar area is neat and tidy
- Clean the tables immediately after customer use
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 3 – 16 years work experience.
- Relevant training certificate (if necessary)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
- An eye for detail and understanding drink mixing tools and techniques
- Proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Knowledge of basic maths and computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked, and clean
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
Deadline: 24th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Bartender ” as the subject of the email.