HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a Finance company is urgently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bike Logistics Agent
- We are in need of a Bike Logistics Agent who will be responsible for locating and procuring / repossessing bikes from debtors who have neglected to keep up with lease payments on behalf of the client.
- SSCE or its equivalent is required
- Ability to ride a bike is necessary
- The candidate familiar with streets across Ibadan
- Previous experience as a recovery agent is a plus
- The Candidate (preferably Male) must be physically strong
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Good communication skills
- Patience and resilience.
- Plan and chart effective course of actions to recover the bike or its monetary value from defaulting customers.
- Locate debtors and solicit payment or remove bikes for nonpayment.
- Ride bikes to return them to the creditor.
- Load bikes in the warehouse
- Manage relationships with defaulting customers to ensure compliance with repossession, repayment agreements, undertakings etc.
- Ensure weekly recovery targets are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.