MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing & Charging Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and analyse daily call data records to ensure they are in trend, investigate, escalate and/or fix issues where they exist.
- Work closely with Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management department to reconcile call data records and report exceptions or possible fraud for further investigation.
- Coordinate and conduct sample/test bill run between the 20th and 25th of the month, also work with the IT Testing and Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management teams to ensure validation is complete for approvals before the actual bill run is initiated
- Ensure that all participating call data events are well and completely processed at the end of each month
- Complete error CDR resolution and bucket management
- Plan, coordinate and conduct actual bill run on the 1st day of the new month, give regular updates on progress to all stakeholders till completion.
- Ensure summarized bills are sent via SMS and email upon successful validation and approvals by Revenue Assurance and Fraud department
- Conduct post bill run analysis, generate reports required by all stakeholders and send within agreed timelines
- Monitor the generation of Age debt reports and ensure it is sent on or before the 7th day of the new month
- Ensure proactive monitoring of the systems through available tools & key performance reports and make sure all alarms are treated on priority
- Ensure all business and system reports are accurately and duly generated for business decisions.
- Ensure new software releases pass the quality test, are fit for purpose and deployed successfully.
- Manage and engage customers (Enterprise, Finance, Customer Care RAFM etc.)
- Resolution of all escalated Billing and Charging Systems issues (ticket and emails) with agreed service levels and give quality feedback
- Manage all charging system nodes handling rating, billing, accounts receivables, dunning control and other related activities and ensure a pro-active working condition for both hardware and software
- Analyse new business requests and proffer best practice solutions with appropriate cost and no impact to legacy systems.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to other team members and good handshake with interfacing departments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 29th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail